Monday, January 29, 2018

Shark Bait's First Transfer and The Baptism of Jerry!!

This week has been a very long but great week! I am so grateful for the many things I have been able to experience this week. I want you all to know of the great love I have for each and everyone of you. Thank you for your prayers, support, and love.

This week is transfer week! The crazy part of this week is that I will be transferred as well! I have been called to go to a new area on the same island of Efate. I will be going to the area of Black Sands and have been called to be a Zone Leader of Efate. I am a little nervous for the change but am grateful to a Loving Father In Heaven who I know will help me. My new companions name is Elder Hardy. It has been really hard to say goodbye to my old area, investigators, and ward members. But I have received much support and love from them. I will look forward to what the future holds.

In between transferring new missionaries, teaching Elder Burbank everything he will need to take over Travel Elder, and making flights we were able to have the baptism of Jerry. Jerry is a sweet boy Elder Gray and I started teaching. We have become pretty good friends and we share a love of Soccer. We often are able to play when we come and teach lessons. His baptism really was an amazing experience. Jerry came with his Uncle and seemed even more filled with energy after being able to be baptized. I am proud of him and know The Lord will bless Him as he continues to come to Church and learn of this true Gospel.

I want to wish all my friends going to the MTC a Good Luck! I know Our Heavenly Father will bless you for your service and you will have an amazing experience.


Please know I love each and everyone of you. Know That Our Heavenly Father will bless you as you desire to come unto Him.

Fun Side Note: This week I got to try Laplap Banana. A Laplap made from large bananas that grow everywhere! It is my favorite laplap yet!  


Much love,


Elda LaMont/ Your Alekken Ty/ Shark Bait



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kolopokie/Shark Bait Keeps it Going/ Shut up and Dance with Me... I mean Listen/Be Ye Doers of The Word

Dearest Family and Friends! How are you? Do you know I love you? I hope so!!! So much and with every part of my heart. Kee...