Monday, December 4, 2017

Nguna or BURST/ Shark Bait's Travel Across The Sea to Nguna

FAMILE BLO MI! MI GLAD WE I GLAD LO WRITEM SMOL SAMTIN BLO YU. MI HOPESE YU SAVE GUD MI LUVEM YUFALA TUMAS.






My dear family and friends I am very excited to be able to write to you toady! This week has been one of the craziest best experiences of not only my mission but my entire life. Elda Gray was chosen by President Granger to come to Solomon's Zone Conference because the new AP Elda Piol does not yet have a visa which will allow him to go to Solomons without being thrown in calabus or jail. So, Elda Gray went in his place and Elda Piol was left with yours truly.

I was then put in complete charge of Travel in the Mission. It was honestly a little scary but I have a testimony that The Lord can help anyone accomplish His work as long as they are willing and faithful. President also assigned Elda Piol and I to go to Nguna ( a very small island right next to Efate). Efate is the island that has Port Vila. Nguna is the AP's area and they can not go often since the only way to access the island is through boat. I was so excited to go!!

We needed to buy gas at a gas station to pay for our boat trip and we were on our way. Since Elda Piol is not authorized to drive the bus I drove to where the boat would leave which took about an hour through the crazy mountain roads of Efate. We sang to hymn songs the entire way there! The boat ride was incredible! The Ocean was a beautiful dark blue and we talked with people during the boat ride. When we got to the island we were able to work with the Branch leader to teach lessons.We taught a Mamma about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the spirit was amazing. We where also able to give her sick child a blessing. I testify that through righteous Priesthood holders God can help bless his children and that is what we were able to do during that lesson. The spirit was undeniably present.

I wish I had more time to explain all that I experienced but I just don't quite have it. I hope the pictures will help explain the amazing experience I had this week.

Know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and love you.
Much love from across the world,

Elda LaMont/Shark Bait/ Island Boy/ Your Alekken Ty








No comments:

Post a Comment

Kolopokie/Shark Bait Keeps it Going/ Shut up and Dance with Me... I mean Listen/Be Ye Doers of The Word

Dearest Family and Friends! How are you? Do you know I love you? I hope so!!! So much and with every part of my heart. Kee...