Sunday, May 12, 2019

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY/ Shark Bait Meets a Man From Pakistan/ Saved By the Bell... I mean the Bus


Dearest Family and Friends!!! I love you! How great it is to be able to speak with you again! Sorry if this email is a little shorter today.

To all the Mothers: HAPPIEST OF MOTHER'S DAY!!!! WE ARE ALL SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU. Mohter's are such amazing examples of love and righteousness. Guardian Angels placed on this Earth to bring the Souls/ Sons and Daughters of Our God into this world. Chosen and precious Vessels who never stop loving those they bring to join, in this Great Plan Of Our God. Thank you for all your sacrifices and love. May God continue to bless you. With all my heart, I thank you and salute you!

I wanted to write a few words of thanks to my Dear Angel Mother. Mom, I love you. Thank you for being my Mother and loving me. You have believed in me, nurtured me both physically and in the Word of God, and have given all that is possible to bless me and all of your children. You are a righteous and beloved Daughter of God. You show why it is not possible for us to Gather Israel without the Great Women and ladies of this Church. I love you with every part of my heart and soul. Thank you for all that you are.

I had a crazy experience once again with the Spirit. We were late walking to a lesson (The lesson before went a little longer than we thought) , when I saw a man wave to us. This man was very much not form Vanuatu and I later found out he was from Pakistan. I waved back and thought of our next appointment. Then the Spirit commanded me to obey. I immediately turned around and speed to him. His is from Pakistan! His wife meet some missionaries in Australia and was prepared by the Hand of The Lord. We gave him a Book of Mormon (in English that I felt like I needed that day) and wished him the best for his return to Australia next week. Talk about blessings!

Just a few thoughts I wanted to share from My Personal Studies: As I have been pondering what I have learned during General Conference I have been blessed with great amounts of knowledge from Heaven. One of the things I really loved from conference is how much emphasis was placed on The Gathering of Israel. I have learned more how important the Gathering of Israel really is! What is even more amazing is the the Gathering of Israel is happening on both sides of the veil! I have reflected on the times I was able to do baptisms for the Dead in the Temple before my mission. What a special and sacred opportunities those were for me! I remember still the peace and joy I felt going to the Temple. I love how Our Father in Heaven through His Son has provided ways for all of His children to be blessed no mater where they are, what circumstances they are in , and who they are. We can all be blessed by making and keeping Sacred Covenants and Ordinances in The Gospel of Jesus Christ. 2 Nephi 26: 23-28,33 We are all invited to come unto Christ repent and be healed. None are denied the opportunity to come. Repentance is a gift, which we can use everyday. Nothing will bring more happiness and peace of mind into our lives. The adversary tries to trick us into thinking that Repentance can not meet our individual sins and does not bring us happiness. This is a lie! And as a Disciple of Jesus Christ I testify that through repentance we can become more good every day. Repentance is truly not and even but a process. No one is not allowed to use the Atonement of Jesus Christ. All are invited to Come Unto Him!

Funny and quick experience I wanted to share! We were going to be late for curfew because a lesson went a little long again. Perhaps some poor planning on my felt, but I feel it was very much time well spent. When out of the Blue the Elders from Teoma showed up in their bus. They asked if we needed a ride and provided us with an ability to arrive in time. Saved by the bell! I mean the bus! The Lord blesses us so much!

So much love,

Elder LaMont/Shark Bait/ Island Boy/Your Alekken Ty

Enjoy some great pictures for this week! Love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kolopokie/Shark Bait Keeps it Going/ Shut up and Dance with Me... I mean Listen/Be Ye Doers of The Word

Dearest Family and Friends! How are you? Do you know I love you? I hope so!!! So much and with every part of my heart. Kee...