Sunday, May 5, 2019

Shark Bait Translates Again/ Toothpaste and Miracles/ May The 4th Be With You


Dearest Family and Friends,

What a joy it is to think of you and have this opportunity to email and to think of you beautiful people!

I would also like to wish you all a Happy Star Wars Day! May the 4th Be With You all!! Got to love Star Wars. As my wise Father has pointed out many times Star Wars has many similarities to the Book of Mormon. :D

Cool moment for me has been speaking Bislama! Since being with Elder Mallarme I feel my Bislama has sky rocketed! I have also been learning many different island languages. One of the most popular languages in our area is from the island of Tongwa. I am getting close to having short conversations in this difficult language. I love it! The Gift of tongues is real! Fun story for you! I got a phone call Saturday night from some Elders. They informed me that some Members from South Africa needed a translator for church tomorrow. I told them I would be happy to act as their translator. It turns out this member is actually a member of the South African Government. She shared a powerful testimony during Sacrament in explaining how a toothpaste she travels with all the time was taken away from her. This resulted in her needing for her to go and buy some where she meet the Elders who called us. She testified strongly how Our Father in Heaven is aware of even our smallest needs and provided her with a translator. I was happy to be a part of her miracle! :) I testify too that Our Father knows and Loves us Personally. How cool huh?! No one taught it better than His son Jesus Christ! Mattew 10:29-31

A quick story I would like to share about working with the Senior Sisters! I was like a kid in a chocolate store when I heard they were coming!! So Excited those angles are among us! We woke up early to work with them. One of people we had said we could go and see is a lady by the name of Nancy Harry. She has not come to church for over a year. Struggling with health problems (Not able to eat and walk. Only really able to drink water and lay in her home) and not a full understanding of Faith and repentance has kept her form the Love Our Father extends  to us form Church worship and renewal of our Sacred Covenants. As we went The Senior Sisters worked their magic. Full of love and powerful words they helped Nancy to know Church attendance would bless her. They then invited us along with the Stake President to give her a blessing. Sister Talataina (One of the Senior Sisters) reminded me that through God all things are possible. As we gave the blessing I felt a prompting to command her to be made whole through her faith in Jesus Christ. After the blessing, we ran to the local store in our area to get the family some food and extra water. When we returned we witnessed the power of God. Nancy was walking around the house with the biggest smile you have ever seen. She came running to us (and I really mean almost running) and started to thank us. Our reply was, " This was not us. Our Father in Heaven is responsible for this marvelous miracle. Thank Him." I testify God is a God of Miracles. Through Faith in Christ all things truly are possible! My joy is filled to witness these things and to be reminded that Our All knowing Father really is aware of us, His Children.

I love you all. I love to hear from you. I pray for you and feel your prayers my way. Know our Father in Heaven loves you and stands ready to bless us all through His Only Begotten Son, The Lamb of God, even Jesus Christ. Keep going strong! Dare to stand alone my loved ones! Take shame for His name and serve all you can! I testify as His Servant, that The Lord Jesus Christ will soon come. We must stand ready!!!

Much Love To All of you,

Elder LaMont/ Shark Bait/ Island Boy/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kolopokie/Shark Bait Keeps it Going/ Shut up and Dance with Me... I mean Listen/Be Ye Doers of The Word

Dearest Family and Friends! How are you? Do you know I love you? I hope so!!! So much and with every part of my heart. Kee...