Saturday, September 22, 2018

A note sent home from a traveler who met with these two missionaries.

Hello to Elda LaMont's family,

I was flying out of Port Vila the other day and saw him on the way to a zone conference. I have seen the elders around Port Vila and have been very impressed with them. I shared some Rice Krispy treats I brought from the states. He looks healthy and happy serving the Lord. I'm from Mesa Arizona here in Vanuatu on holiday and some University stuff with the Peace Corps volunteers.

Attaching a photo of him,

Emily



Elda LaMont and Elda Hable Port Villa September 2018


Emily

Thanks for sharing! It is incredibly comforting to know people are willing to care for our son and fellow missionaries. We miss him and know he is serving our Father in Heaven with love and sharing that love with the good people of Vanuatu.

Again very thankful for your kindness.

Love to you

The LaMont Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kolopokie/Shark Bait Keeps it Going/ Shut up and Dance with Me... I mean Listen/Be Ye Doers of The Word

Dearest Family and Friends! How are you? Do you know I love you? I hope so!!! So much and with every part of my heart. Kee...