Monday, December 18, 2017

Shark Bait takes on another "Hell Week" and meets his new companion from Canada!

FAMILE MO OL FRIEN BLO MI, MI LUVUM YU TUMAS!!

I do not have much time at all today to write but I have a few minutes to spare! I want you to know I love each and every single one of you. Thank you for your support love and prayers.

My new companion is Elder Burbank and I have taken over as Travel Elder #1 after flying Elda Gray home this last Saturday. Through the tender mercies of Our Heavenly Father Elder Burbank and I have been doing our best to do the new transfer, take care of the new arrives, transport others to new areas, and so much more. So much has happened this week! It has been one of the hardest weeks of my entire life but I testify The Lord has been with me through all of it. I am looking forward so much to the opportunity to Skype my family and share some of the great experiences I have been having!

Elder Burbank just came from New Caledonia and speaks French. He is very smart, kind, and is fan of sports. So, this companionship is going to be great! I will be training him how to be the new Travel Elder as well as teaching him the language of Bislama.

With what little time I have left I want to testify our Savior Jesus Christ lives. He has provided families with a way to be together forever. Our Heavenly Father loves us. We have a living prophet today. I want The Powelsons to know I love them.

Much prayers and love your way.

Love,

Elda LaMont/Shark Bait/ Island Boy/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kolopokie/Shark Bait Keeps it Going/ Shut up and Dance with Me... I mean Listen/Be Ye Doers of The Word

Dearest Family and Friends! How are you? Do you know I love you? I hope so!!! So much and with every part of my heart. Kee...